The APG market forum
The APG market forum is a platform for regular interaction between APG and all domestic and foreign interested parties in the Austrian and European electricity market. The market forum is held at regular intervals (two to four times per year).
Due to the current situation as regards COVID-19, the market forums are being held as webinars for the time being.
Information and presentations on the market forums and webinars that took place can be found here:
Special Market Forum 09.11.2022
09.11.2022, 15:00-17:00: Special Market Forum/Webinar - Preparing for the Winter 2022/23
- Situation assessment from today's perspective (Winter Outlook Report and stress test for Austria)
- Precautionary measures to secure the power supply
- Implementation of the EU Emergency Measures Regulation
Download Special Market Forum
Market Forum 14.11.2022
14.11.2022, 10:00-12:00: Cross-border market integration.
- Core Flow Based Market Coupling,
- Current developments SDAC and SIDC,
- Further developments Capacity Calculation
Download Market Forum
Market Forum 22.11.2022
22.11.2022 08:30 - 14:00 (with lunch break): System-serving marketing opportunities for flexible plants
- Electricity Balancing Austria
- Grid reserve and congestion management
- Overview and outlook Cooperations
- RRAP and API
If you would like to receive more information about past or upcoming webinars, please write to email@example.com
You can find information on current and past consultation processes under consultations.